This web site provides information regarding the services, offerings and recruiting practices of LashSpaStudio, LLC (“LashSpaStudio”, “we”, “us”). Unless otherwise indicated, this web site and its contents, including all trademarks, service marks and logos, are the property of LashSpaStudio or used by permission, and are protected pursuant to U.S. and foreign copyright and trademark laws.
1. This web site and the material on this web site may not be modified, copied, distributed, republished, downloaded, uploaded or commercially exploited in any manner without the prior written consent of LashSpaStudio, except that you are permitted to print or download on a single computer a copy of any of the materials on this web site for personal non-commercial use, provided no copyright, trademark or other proprietary notices are removed. No intellectual property or other rights in or to this web site or its contents are transferred to you.
2. The photographs, artwork and information contained in this site are copyrighted and may not be distributed, modified, reused, reposted, or otherwise used outside the scope of normal web browsing without the express written permission of LashSpaStudio.
3. You hereby acknowledge and agree that your relationship with LashSpaStudio is not a confidential, fiduciary, or other special relationship, and that your decision to submit any material to LashSpaStudio does not place LashSpaStudio in a position of trust or any position that is any different from the position held by members of the general public with regard to the material you submit. You hereby waive any moral rights (or “droit moral”) you may have in and to any materials that you submit to LashSpaStudio, even if such material is altered or changed in a manner not agreeable to you.
4. The information on this web site is provided solely for illustrative purposes and does not create any business, contractual or employment relationship.
5. You may be required to provide personally identifiable information to use and/or access certain portions of the web site. You agree that any information that you provide to LashSpaStudio will be accurate and that you will make reasonable efforts to keep that information up to date.
7. The material on this web site is provided "as is" and is without warranty of any kind. LashSpaStudio disclaims all warranties, express or implied, including without limitation, the implied warranties of title, non-infringement, merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose, with respect to this web site and the material on this web site. LashSpaStudio also makes no representations or warranties as to whether the information accessible on this web site is accurate, complete or current. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT PERMIT THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES, SO THE ABOVE EXCLUSION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. YOU MANY HAVE OTHER RIGHTS WHICH VARY BY JURISDICTION. WHEN THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES ARE NOT ALLOWED TO BE EXCLUDED IN THEIR ENTIRETY, YOU AGREE THAT THEY WILL BE LIMITED TO THE GREATEST EXTENT AND SHORTEST DURATION PERMITTED BY LAW.
9. The posting of any content or material to this web site and the creation of a link from this web site to any other web site are expressly prohibited without the prior written consent of LashSpaStudio.
11. The web site may contain links to third party web sites. These third party web sites may be affiliated with LashSpaStudio or unaffiliated. For example, your submission of a resume may automatically direct you to and be conducted on a third party site. LashSpaStudio is not responsible for, and you agree that LashSpaStudio will have no liability to you for, the availability, content or performance of any portion of the Internet including other websites to which the LashSpaStudio web site may be linked or from which a LashSpaStudio web site may be accessed. LashSpaStudio does not regularly review materials on web sites linked to this web site and does not necessarily endorse the materials appearing on any linked web sites.